WideTEK® 36CL MF5
WideTEK® 36CL-600-MF5 Benefits & Advantages
- Very few parts, easy to assemble in less than one hour.
- 21" full HD touchscreen, compared to only 15" with other solutions.
- 64bit Linux PC integrated and all software installed.
No setup of AIO, Windows10, drivers, scan software etc. necessary.
- Easy to clean, static free, all stainless-steel paper path.
- Total cost of ownweship very low due to the fact, that there are no consumables.
- Production level scanning at 10" per second in full color is possible.
Competing solutions are only designed for a couple of scans per day.
- Real network scanning, printer also freely accessible through its own network.
Assign a valid IP and start scanning and copying.
- Closed loop color calibration included at no extra cost.
- Additional software and hardware options allow the scanner to operate with
next generation Canon and other vendors´ printers.
- No need to replace the scanner if printer fails or is abandoned.
- Total cost including setup is lower than almost all competition.